It’s Netball, but not as you know it. Beach Netball combines rules from Netball, Basketball, Volleyball and Football.
There’s no thirds, so players can go long at every opportunity.
Beach Netball is all about fun with friends.
- Lead from the front, get your captain sorted.
- Select from between 5 and 8 players, everyone can score in Beach Netball so ensure your team selection is full of all rounders.
- Pick your team name, make it great.
- Register your team, get that locked down.
- Get socially excited for Beach Netball and tell everyone you know, all support crews are welcome
- Start practising your long bombs and three pointers
- Organise your team uniforms.
Look good, play better! Team uniforms should represent your teams personality. The brighter the better! There’s no shoes allowed on the court, but socks, soft peak hats, sun visors, and sunglasses are ok.
- All players within the team must wear the same uniform.
- Players may wear shorts, tights, netball dresses, socks, sun visors or soft peak hats and sunglasses
- No jewellery, watches, necklaces or any other personal item may be worn that may cause harm to yourself or another player
- Shoes are NOT to be worn
- Teams will not be required to wear bibs
Team Captains must report to the Registration Tent no later than 1 hour prior the first match (approx 10:00am) and collect the day’s fixtures.
Presentation & Prizes
Medals will be awarded to each team member down to the 3rd place for both Mixed & Female Teams.Players will receive sponsored products on the day